• Filmmakers MUST be able to attend our private beer tasting event AND our public screening event in Charlotte, NC.
• DEADLINE TO SUBMIT: TBA
• Official selections announced: TBA
• All genres are considered, but your film MUST be independently produced to be selected.
• Short films (under 15 minutes) are strongly preferred. Longer films may still be considered.
• Your film MUST be associated with the Southeast region of the United States in a significant way (i.e. film was shot in the Southeast; directors, producers, actors are from or based in the SE; the story is about Southern culture, etc.)
• Films on Tap believes in inclusivity of minorities, women, and the LGBTQIA+ community in film.
• Please include your film poster, logline, and any behind the scenes photos with your submission. By submitting these materials with your film, the submitter and filmmaker(s) agree to grant Films on Tap permission to share them for marketing and promotional purposes of the festival.